[Snort-users] Re: ACID 0.9.6b23 Search page issue

Robby Desmond rdesmond at ...6547...
Wed Jan 29 11:31:16 EST 2003

At 11:04 AM 1/29/2003 -0500, Scheidell at ...8144... wrote:

><JASON_VANKEUREN at ...8137...> wrote in message
>news:<OF50C2FFF2.0D64F105-ON85256CBC.0082B131 at ...8138...>...
> > I have seen the same problem with both 9.6b22 and 9.6b23 versions on both
> > Linux and NT web server platforms.  The first search page comes up okay,
> > but if you try to search using any criteria, it doesn't seem to get passed
> > through to the query.  Also, clicking any of the "Add" buttons returns the
> > form in a weird state, where not all fields are visible anymore.  I don't
> > know enough about the PHP code to understand what's going on, but it's
> > definitely an ACID problem.  I sent a note into their mailing list with no
> > response.  Any assistance would be appreciated.
> >

>Yes, starting with 22, it seems the source address is 'stuck'
>somewhere.  Look for the 'clear' button on original search page before you
>go to the hext (or close acid)

Okay. I've said this before and it has worked for most people. Make sure
you are running PHP 4.2.3 and that you check your php configuration. I was
burned on b22 and b23 by an old version of PHP, but it all was fixed when I
upgraded.

-Robby

Robert Desmond
Systems Administrator