[Snort-users] HELP

larc larc at ...1187...
Wed Jan 29 10:04:07 EST 2003

Hi,

Here is link to a documentation for RH8.0
http://www.my-snort.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=25

There is also a more easy solution.
Guru labs have created rpm's for acid, snortcenter, ...
http://www.gurulabs.com/downloads.html

Stefan
 "tanis at ...8070..." <tanis at ...8070...> wrote:
Does anyone have a Step by step on how they set up Snort, MySQL, ACID, and