[Snort-users] ACID: back and event list problems

Michael Anderson mca at ...1717...
Wed Jan 29 09:00:06 EST 2003

I recently upgraded ACID from 0.9.6b21 to 0.9.6b22 and then to 0.9.6b23.
I am having the same problems with versions b22 and b23.  In both of
these versions, the back button is disabled.  Another problem is that
when I select show unique alerts for today, then drill down on the
unique alerts for a specific signature, all of the alerts that have been
generated with that signature are shown, not just the ones for today.
ACID 0.9.6b21 does not have these problems.  Anyone else experience
something similar?  Am I missing a config option?

Thanks,
Mike Anderson