[Snort-users] ACID 0.9.6b23 Search page issue

Erick Mechler emechler at ...7719...
Tue Jan 28 16:03:06 EST 2003

:: Just upgraded from b21 to b23 today, mainly to gain the year 2003 fixes.
:: Whne I access the 'Search' page all I get is a partial listing of the parms
:: that used to be available on that page; in fact it seems that only the Meta
:: Criteria section is visible, and even then "Alert time" with a choice for
:: "(" is as far as I can see.

I've seen this happen to me as well, but only with a very large number of
alerts in the DB.  When this happens, I find that I have to reload the page
a few times before it gets all the fields.  Are you expiring your old
alerts at all?

Cheers - Erick