[Snort-users] Re: ACID 0.9.6b23 Search page issue

JASON_VANKEUREN at ...8137... JASON_VANKEUREN at ...8137...
Tue Jan 28 15:52:04 EST 2003

I have seen the same problem with both 9.6b22 and 9.6b23 versions on both
Linux and NT web server platforms.  The first search page comes up okay,
but if you try to search using any criteria, it doesn't seem to get passed
through to the query.  Also, clicking any of the "Add" buttons returns the
form in a weird state, where not all fields are visible anymore.  I don't
know enough about the PHP code to understand what's going on, but it's
definitely an ACID problem.  I sent a note into their mailing list with no
response.  Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jason