[Snort-users] ACID 0.9.6b23 Search page issue

McGuire, Dennis dmcguire at ...8127...
Tue Jan 28 13:01:06 EST 2003

Just upgraded from b21 to b23 today, mainly to gain the year 2003 fixes.
Whne I access the 'Search' page all I get is a partial listing of the parms
that used to be available on that page; in fact it seems that only the Meta
Criteria section is visible, and even then "Alert time" with a choice for
"(" is as far as I can see.

BTW, the URL is http://<myserver>/acid/acid_qry_main.php?new=1.  If I drop
"?new=1" I get much more but it's still incomplete... "IP Criteria" only
contains Text fields for Addres, Misc, Layer-4 but there are no choices.
And yes, the page has finished loading...

TIA,

Dennis