[Snort-users] Snort-1.9 on OBSD-3.2

Gonzalez, Albert albert.gonzalez at ...7950...
Tue Jan 28 06:23:02 EST 2003

well, you aren't providing much detail.
I was running Snort 1.9.0 with OBSD 3.1
and upgraded my system to 3.2 without any
problems.

What exactly does your setup look like?
What commands are you passing on the command line?
what preprocessors are you running?

etc.....

Cheers!

---
Alberto Gonzalez
EDS - Global Security Operations Center
Security and Privacy Professional Servics