[Snort-users] Newbie Install on OpenBSD Question

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Jan 27 16:59:03 EST 2003

I won't give you flack for running so many things on
one box since others probably will :).  HOME_NET
should be the IP of the box and EXTERNAL_NET can be
whatever you are worried about.

As for the ports, if you did a "make install clean"
then OpenBSD erased the work directory and with it the
mysql script.  Try doing a make deinstall (or OpenBSD
equivalent) and then a "make install".  Please note
that I haven't used OpenBSD for about a year and my
ports installation syntax is born of FreeBSD.

=====