[Snort-users] configure php ext for apache ( windows)

Ray ray at ...5579...
Sun Jan 26 19:31:02 EST 2003

Dear all,

I would like to ask about tech snort doc from Michael Steele
(http://www.silicondefense.com/techsupport/winsnortacid-apache_1.9.0.htm). I
followed the instruction step by step, when I added the line (httpd.conf
line 134) in DSO section:
LoadModule php4_moduled d:/applications/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll
LoadModule access_module modules/mod_access.so
LoadModule actions_module modules/mod_actions.so

my apache service CAN NOT be started.From the even viewer it said :
The Apache service named  reported the following error:
>>> Can't locate API module structure `php4_moduled' in file
F:/Application/php/sapi/php4apache2.so: No error     .

I noticed that the other module load .so extention file but for php it loads
.dll ext file.

Please help with this issue, thanks in advance.

Ray