[Snort-users] FW: Currently MS UDP/1434 attacks

Rich Adamson radamson at ...2127...
Sat Jan 25 07:14:02 EST 2003

All...

Below not just posted on another list...

Current serious vulnerability... best be blocking the port real soon!
Might read http://www.nextgenss.com/advisories/mssql-udp.txt for some
tech detail.

Hey folks,