[Snort-users] Snort create_mysql error

Cilin cilin5 at ...131...
Fri Jan 24 14:25:06 EST 2003

Hi,

I am trying to configure snort and mysql to work, but
when i try to run create_mysql i get an error:

here is what my command line looks like:

> MySQL -u usracc snort_db < C:\MySQL\Bin\create_mysql

and i receive the following error:

ERROR 1050 at line 23: Table 'schema' already exists

If I am correct the schema displays the date/time. And
it makes sense for it to exist. I want to delete
'schema' but I am not sure if running create_mysql
would create a new one and if it will work at all.

Any help will be appreciated

Info: i am on Win2000 and have the latest versions of
all possible programs needed (MySql, Snort, Acid, PHP..etc)

=====
"Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment." -Lao Tzu