[Snort-users] ACID Error ?? Database ERROR:Database ERROR:The statement has been terminated

Dhruv Chandra dhruvc at ...125...
Fri Jan 24 08:46:04 EST 2003

Hi

I dont know why but from day  one I have received this error eveytime I
bring up the ACID console ... but it goes away  after a refresh. Now it has
started happening more often.

I have a distributed setup and its on WIN2K and the database is MSSQL

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

"Database ERROR:Database ERROR:The statement has been terminated."