[Snort-users] help with "disable_decode_alerts" in the config file

AppleAnnie331 at ...661... AppleAnnie331 at ...661...
Fri Jan 24 06:38:34 EST 2003

In the archives I found the solution to a problem I am having with "(snort_decoder) Unknown Datagram decoding problem" and ICMP messages.  I am supposed to disable_decode_alerts in the
config file.  I don't know where in the config file to do that.  Does it going in one of the preprocessor sections?  If so which one.  Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.