[Snort-users] Problems with local host ..

Eli Stair estair at ...7351...
Wed Jan 22 12:45:03 EST 2003

Try doing a google search for "The conection was refused when atemptin conect to local host"
or checking on the Apache or PHP mailing lists.

--
CAUTION: Repeated use of finger can cause a system to become overloaded, which can cause it to stop responding.
--Infinite wisdom from the font that is ISS 6.2.1