[Snort-users] Problems with local host ..

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Wed Jan 22 12:42:05 EST 2003

I assume you're trying to do this on the box that PHP and whatever
webserver your using is installed on, instead of some other machine.

Did you check to see if the httpd is up and running?

Try netstat -l, you should see a line like:

tcp        0      0 *:http                  *:*                     LISTEN