[Snort-users] snort/acid and mysql.sock revisited

Scott Fringer fringsm at ...5133...
Wed Jan 22 06:37:11 EST 2003

Hello,
  I haven't read through the FAQs completely, but all I did in my startup
script was to create a symlink from the /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock to
/tmp/mysql.sock and that lets everyone be happy.
  Maybe not the cleanest solution, but it works for me.

Scott

Scott Fringer                              Shands Healthcare @ U.F.
Network Systems Analyst                        Gainesville, FL