[Snort-users] Problem when adding snort s

Anthony Liberty Thony at ...5579...
Tue Jan 21 20:57:04 EST 2003

well,

thanks ardi , ;-)
it have been run as jhon said at the previous reply.

--thony--

-----Original Message-----
From: ardi [mailto:reddish41 at ...131...]
Sent: 21 Januari 2003 13:59
To: Anthony Liberty
Cc: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: RE: [Snort-users] Problem when adding snort s

Hi Mr. Anthony... and Liberty for freedom :)

I hope I get what you tryin to ask here, this is my
solution to that..
I think you should edit the snort.conf (it should be
in your packages folder or anywhere with the rules
files) there is a line like this :

output database: log, mysql, user:xxx, password:xxx,
dbname:xxx, host:xxx

you can edit the hostname in this line

maybe you can read the README.database for a full
description about this

correct me if I dont get what you tryin to ask

-rd-