snort.org recommended reading? (was Re: [Snort-users] General Snort Help!)

twig les twigles at ...131...
Tue Jan 21 20:37:02 EST 2003

I was reading this message and thinking that maybe it
would be a good idea for snort.org to have a little
tab under the /docs page for recommended reading
(books).  I didn't want to suggest it since snort
developers may not want to seem to endorse certain
authors, but then Ereks reply named 4 books, the first
3 which had popped into my head.  Specifically the two
Northcutts and the Stevens books.

Just a thought.

=====