[Snort-users] Error in acid on Win2K server with IIS and MySQL

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Tue Jan 21 10:00:06 EST 2003

Patrick,

Is this a php.ini file location problem?

   -Michael

mailto:michaels at ...155...

From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Patrick S.
Harper
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 7:37 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Error in acid on Win2K server with IIS and MySQL

I just set up my first instance of snort, acid, and MySQL on a windows box
(never though I would be doing that) and I am getting the following error.
I have searched google and come up empty handed.  Has anyone seen this error
before?

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_77e0cb5d13a49e992411942e8deb010b, O_RDWR) failed: No
such file or directory (2) in C:\snort\acid\acid_state_common.inc on line
126