[Snort-users] Acid won't send e-mail

Jon warchild at ...8039...
Mon Jan 20 10:13:02 EST 2003

On Mon, Jan 20, 2003 at 06:07:52PM +0100, Federico Lombardo wrote:

> Linux slackware 8.1 apache 1.3.27 php 4.2.3 and qmail
>
> sendmail_path = /var/qmail/bin/sendmail

Make sure you are passing the correct arguments to your sendmail binary, as
just the executable with no arguments probably won't work.  On my solaris
host, I use sendmail, and have the following in my php.ini:

sendmail_path = "/usr/lib/sendmail -t"

I bet qmail has arguments similar to sendmail's, but you might want to read
up on qmail's command line options just in case.

Hope that helps,

-jon