[Snort-users] LogSurfer and Snort

Steve Knoch sknoch at ...7864...
Mon Jan 20 08:55:03 EST 2003

Hello,
I'm trying to get email alerts out of my log files generated by snort. I have been reading the discussions in this user group and have heard mention of both swatch and logsurfer. I'm going to take a look at logsurfer and was wondering if anyone had any logsurfer.conf file examples for snort alert or portscan log files that I could look at being a newbie and all.

I also ran across a perl script loghog which is really what I would like to use but couldn't get it to work?

Thanks In Advance,

Steve Knoch