[Snort-users] Error in acid on Win2K server with IIS and MySQ L

Hicks, John JHicks at ...5857...
Mon Jan 20 08:13:07 EST 2003

Patrick,

When you set up PHP, there is a variable called 'session.save_path'. This
can be found in %winnt%\php.ini. Not only does this need to be set, and a
valid folder be there, but I beleive IWAM must have access (if not IUSR) in
order to have IIS/PHP be allowed to write temp data there.

HTH,
John Hicks

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick S. Harper - CISSP [mailto:lists at ...4250...]
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2003 10:51 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Error in acid on Win2K server with IIS and MySQL

I just set up my first instance of snort, acid, and MySQL on a windows box
(never though I would be doing that) and I am getting the following error.
I have searched google and come up empty handed.  Has anyone seen this error
before?

Warning: open(/tmp\sess_77e0cb5d13a49e992411942e8deb010b, O_RDWR) failed: No
such file or directory (2) in C:\snort\acid\acid_state_common.inc on line
126