[Snort-users] Win2k sensor on a linux db

larc larc at ...1187...
Mon Jan 20 02:30:03 EST 2003

Hi,

Yes it is possible to link a windows sensor to the management console.
It is also no problem to log from your windows box to the mysql Db.
When the new version of snortcenter out of beta, I'll put also the new windows agent online which has some minor fixes.

Stefan

 joe at ...7531... wrote:
If there is an installer for the snortcenter agent for windows then sure