[Snort-users] win-ce 4

Jacob Redding dextor at ...7323...
Sat Jan 18 10:21:09 EST 2003

 Ok I have to ask the obvious; why? Snort is an IDS, a system that is
designed to sit in a particular place for a set amount of time.
Snort != Airsnort

  as far as win-ce 4 goes, why not something like netsumbler or any other
wireless sniffer. i guess I just don't see the practical point of
this..

-Jacob