FW: [Snort-users] Cisco switch configuration for sensor

gr8dane2 at ...163... gr8dane2 at ...163...
Thu Jan 16 10:50:07 EST 2003

Thanks, Kevin, for clarifying that for me.  I turned off the tree-spanning and left on the port monitoring.  For some reason I was under the impression that I needed tree-spanning on for it to work (I knew I shoulda taked those Cisco courses).

Also, thank you Twig Les for your responses!

Sincerely,
Dane Howard