[Snort-users] win-ce 4

Miller, Eoin Miller at ...6968...
Thu Jan 16 09:56:05 EST 2003

I may be wrong, but I don't think snort can sniff out on wireless
connections, I though you had to use airsnort to do that because snort
wont decode the 802.11 frames( ?as of yet? :) ):

http://airsnort.shmoo.com/

Airsnort only runs on linux though.

Someone else made some source patches to let snort decode this stuff
apparently:
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/npetroni/snort.html

So I guess you could try and compile snort with these modifications for
windows CE, sound like *loads* of fun