[Snort-users] Snort Sensors + logging to MSSQL

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Thu Jan 16 08:50:05 EST 2003

Shree,

I wouldn't think it would matter to Snort where you log to as long as the
correct criteria:

1) Snort for MSSQL logging is used
2) In snort.conf the output database line are configured properly
2) Proper schema for the database has been setup on your remote MSSQL
database
3) Snort has an unobstructed path to the database
4) Snort runs without any errors.

I think this is all that is required.

-Michael
 mailto:michaels at ...155...