[Snort-users] Bug in 1.9.0 - or am I reading the rule wrong?

Chris Green cmg at ...1935...
Thu Jan 16 07:13:06 EST 2003

Chris Green <cmg at ...1935...> writes:

> Jason Haar <Jason.Haar at ...294...> writes:
>
>> OK - is there something up with the CVS on SF? I can CVS through to other
>> CVS servers (e.g. anoncvs.kde.org), but it looks like a firewall is blocking

From:
  http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1#cvs

(2003-01-14 14:04:19) As of 2003-01-14, pserver-based CVS repository
access and ViewCVS (web-based) CVS repository access have been taken
offline as to stabilize CVS server performance for developers. These
services will be re-enabled as soon as the underlying scalability
issues have been analyzed and resolved (as soon as 2003-01-15, if
possible). Additional updates will be posted to the Site Status page
as they become available. Your patience is appreciated.
--
Chris Green <cmg at ...1935...>
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone.