[Snort-users] Snort Sensors + logging to MSSQL

shreerang vaidya shreerang at ...8006...
Thu Jan 16 04:37:06 EST 2003

Thank You for the response,

Let me a bit more clear about what I am trying to describe.

I am trying to / have configured snort to log on to the MSSQL server which sits on a

WIndows System .  The DB has been configured with the proper schema .

The only problem area is to get snort (residing on the Linux machine) to log data/events to

the WIndows MS SQL server.

I essentially am looking for some kind of bridge to get snort , log data to the MS SQL

server.

I guess this info should be good enough.

Let me know if you have a solution.

Cheers,
Shree.

From: Erick Mechler <emechler at ...7719...>