[Snort-users] script file

Cesar Andres Navarrete R. cesanavr at ...7421...
Wed Jan 15 12:07:07 EST 2003

Hi, when you untar and ungzip the snort.tar.gz file, you can find the
script to create the database at the contrib directory,  it is called
create_mysql.
Just be sure to create the database before you execute the script.

The line would be like this.

mysql -u snort -p snort < /var/tmp/snort-1.9.0/contrib/create_mysql

There go my 2 cents.