[Snort-users] Snort not connecting to MySQL

Bamm Visscher bamm at ...539...
Wed Jan 15 11:09:03 EST 2003

Please provide more information. Your problem can be caused by numerous misconfigurations. What, if any, errors are you receiving when running snort w/o the -D switch? What is the exact line you are starting snort with? What plugins are enabled in your snort.conf? Etc, etc, etc.

Bammkkkk