[Snort-users] Snort not connecting to MySQL

twig les twigles at ...131...
Wed Jan 15 10:58:06 EST 2003

TCPdump and error messages are your friends.  Throw up
a tcpdump session on the mysql server box and see if
snort is even launching packets at the server.  Unless
you have an error messsage that already establishes
this fact, in which case you need to send that with
the post to get any help.

=====