[Snort-users] Snort Sensors + logging to MSSQL

shreerang vaidya shreerang at ...8006...
Wed Jan 15 04:32:04 EST 2003

Hi,

Hi

I am running a couple of snort sensors on redhat 8.0 nodes . I need to log all alerts and data to a central server running WindoZe and MSSQL 2000.

I have edited the snort.conf file to enable the necessary changes to log to the MSSQL server.

The SQL database has been configured and the necessary database had been created.

Do i need to run/enable anything else in order to log to the SQL server?

Thank You,
Shree.