[Snort-users] snmp traps going to 161, snmp plugin syntax?

twig les twigles at ...131...
Tue Jan 14 18:04:02 EST 2003

I should have mentioned that I tried that style of
syntax first and it got me errors (mostly the -p being
deprecated).  I've also tried the README.snmp, the
faq, the archives, google, more tinkering, the man
pages for snort and net-snmp, and also the page you
referenced.  I'm pretty well out of ideas here, but
that could just be because I am a net-snmp noob.

http://www.cysol.co.jp/contrib/snortsnmp/snortSnmpGuide.html.

=====