[Snort-users] Redhat updates and patches

Florin Andrei florin at ...3506...
Tue Jan 14 14:43:04 EST 2003

On Thu, 2003-01-09 at 07:37, Saúl Bósquez wrote:

> Portscan2 config:
> Can't open logfile: (null)Fatal Error, Quitting...
>
> on step 1 "Install all relevant Redhat updates and patches"
> Do I need to install updates if i'm using redhat 8.0?

Your problem doesn't seem to be related to updates, however it's always
a good thing to keep up with the updates, within reason.

--
Florin Andrei

"When you say 'I wrote a program that crashed Windows',
people just stare at you blankly and say:
'Hey, I got those with the system, for free'". - Linus Torvalds