[Snort-users] Snort..conf?!?!? Please help!

larc larc at ...1187...
Tue Jan 14 03:10:05 EST 2003

Hi,

Your not the first one with this problem, but I don't really know why it doesn't work on some systems. I would suggest to copy the cgi directory from the new beta version over the agent cgi dir.

if it then still doesn't work you can try the new management console and see if it works then.

Regards,
Stefan D.

 "Paul Clements" <paul.clements at ...7878...> wrote:
Hello all.