[Snort-users] snort installation

Anthony Banez anthonyb at ...7992...
Tue Jan 14 02:31:07 EST 2003

Hi,

I've been try to install snort 1.8 and redhat 7.3 and I get this error
message during snort compilation,

# ./configure --with-mysql
checking for working aclocal... missing
checking for working autoconf... missing
checking for working automake... missing
checking for working autoheader... missing
checking for working makeinfo... missing
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C compiler cannot
create executables.

anybody knows how to solve this problem?

Thanks,
Anthony