[Snort-users] PHP version 4.2.3 rpm not there on redhat site

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at ...7851...
Mon Jan 13 21:43:04 EST 2003

Hello All,

Can anyone give me the link for the rpm of php version 4.2.3 or greater than that because on the redhat ftp site, it is not there. I am expecting any reply soon. Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services
                           HCL INFOSYSTEMS LTD.