[Snort-users] snort doesnt configure

Matt Kettler mkettler at ...4108...
Mon Jan 13 16:56:01 EST 2003

Well, for one you could confirm if the file
./src/detection-plugins/Makefile.in exists. (note: if it's not obvious,
this should be the src sub-directory of where-ever you untarred snort in)

Perhaps some other information might also be useful
What version of snort are you un-taring? where'd you get it? what command
did you execute to un-tar it? etc.