[Snort-users] I want certain IP adresses not to be logged

Erek Adams erek at ...950...
Mon Jan 13 06:31:01 EST 2003

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003, Jeroen Diederen wrote:

> I have read the manual but did not come across the solution. I'd like to
> create a list (certain rule ?) of IP addresses that I would not like to
> have logged each time. I get a lot of noise in my log results by proxy
> protectors, myself etc, so I want to get rid of these logs. Is there a
> way to do this ?

Sure is.

	http://www.theadamsfamily.net/~erek/snort/ignore.txt

And "Yes, that's getting added to the FAQ."  :)

Cheers!

-----
Erek Adams

   "When things get weird the wierd turn pro."   H.S. Thompson