[Snort-users] Smoothwall - Please, help me.

Peter Robb lists at ...7971...
Sat Jan 11 03:05:09 EST 2003

The Smoothwall mailing list has discussed this at length too.
fixes20  had an error in it, so I guess you are still using v0.9.9

Recommended you use the new iso v1.0 for a couple of months before the
new 2.4 kernel v2.0 is released.