[Snort-users] Smoothwall - Please, help me.

twig les twigles at ...131...
Fri Jan 10 12:40:05 EST 2003

Well with the WEALTH of information you've provided I
would hazard to guess that you need to use the -c
option when starting snort so it knows where to find
snort.conf.

If that is not it, please remember that such an
enormous amount of helpful information is sometimes a
bit difficult to sift thru and can be a little
daunting.

=====