[Snort-users] ethereal 0.9.8 can't read tcpdump.log.XXXX

Christian Bock Christian.Bock at ...7944...
Fri Jan 10 02:24:07 EST 2003

the problem of unreadable file was that two instances of snort where running,
when only one is running everything is fine

the problem of the deleted dump does not occure when running snort via
command line, but when stopping via webmin. ( have now to figure out
that one ... )