[Snort-users] SnortCenter 1.0 beta releas

larc larc at ...1187...
Fri Jan 10 01:38:02 EST 2003

Hi,

I guese the problem is that you are using the snort db and not an separated db for snortcenter.
The table 'iphdr' is from snort and has nothing to do with snortcenter.

Stefan

 "Slighter, Tim" <tslighter at ...5174...> wrote:
I recently downloaded all the required elements and followed the