[Snort-users] SnortCenter 1.0 beta released

Slighter, Tim tslighter at ...5174...
Thu Jan 9 14:36:03 EST 2003

I recently downloaded all the required elements and followed the
instructions completely.  However, I am getting an error about
snortcenter.iphdr table not being found and that the database may not be
complete.  I tried the documents suggested method for creating the tables
and i also tried sourcing the script but neither way worked.  any ideas?

-----Original Message-----
From: larc [mailto:larc at ...1187...]
Sent: Wednesday, January 08, 2003 8:32 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] SnortCenter 1.0 beta released

Hi all,

Today I have released the beta version of the new SnortCenter v1.0.
http://users.pandora.be/larc
There is changed a lot since v0.9.6:
SnortCenter uses 'Rule Templates' what makes it more easy to manage multiple
sensor and have an up-to-date ruleset on all your sensor by just one command
line!

Now you can manage one or twenty sensor with just a few clicks.

Let me know what you think about it,

Stefan Dens