[Snort-users] ACID Query Date Selection - Where is 2003?

Dustin Decker dustind at ...7902...
Thu Jan 9 12:16:22 EST 2003

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Alan Kloster wrote:

> Hello, Hoping someone can help. I am using ACID v0.96b21 with Snort 1.9.
> Since the year rolled over, I'm needing to do searches in 2003, but that
> is not one of the dates that can be selected and you can't input it
> manually. I've tried looking in the MySql database for a field I could
> add to without success. Have also looked in some of the ACID PHP
> scripts, but am probably missing what I need to see. Anyone know how to
> fix it? Do I need to upgrade ACID or the database schema? Thanks, Alan

Edit acid_graph_form.php, and down around line 107 make an entry that
mimics that displayed above it.  Example:

<OPTION VALUE="2002" '.chk_select($chart_begin_year, "2002").'>2002
insert right after that...
<OPTION VALUE="2003" '.chk_select($chart_begin_year, "2003").'>2003

Cheers,
D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com |                                         |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | If there is Artificial Intelligence,    |
| 913.579.7117                | then there's bound to be some           |
*-----------------------------| artificial stupidity.                   |
                              |		-- Thomas Edison                |