[Snort-users] ACID Query Date Selection - Where is 2003?

Alan Kloster akloster at ...6903...
Thu Jan 9 10:40:04 EST 2003

Hello, Hoping someone can help. I am using ACID v0.96b21 with Snort 1.9. Since the year rolled over, I'm needing to do searches in 2003, but that is not one of the dates that can be selected and you can't input it manually. I've tried looking in the MySql database for a field I could add to without success. Have also looked in some of the ACID PHP scripts, but am probably missing what I need to see. Anyone know how to fix it? Do I need to upgrade ACID or the database schema? Thanks, Alan