[Snort-users] ACID time profile - where's 2003?

Cloppert, Michael Michael.Cloppert at ...5884...
Wed Jan 8 13:46:03 EST 2003

I just went to do a time profile on alerts and noticed I cannot select 2003
for the year.  Clearly, this may be a problem for me :-).  I'm running
0.9.6b22, and didn't see a newer version on the website.

Is there a newer version I missed that includes this?  IMHO, it seems like
this should just be a text box like the other fields, instead of a dropdown,
although I'm sure Roman did this for a good reason.

Mike