[Snort-users] Debian 3.0 and Snort 1.9 - any problems?

Scott Fringer fringsm at ...5133...
Tue Jan 7 10:43:02 EST 2003

I recently installed Snort 1.9.0 on two Debian 3.0 systems with no
problems.  I installed a minimal Debian install, and then built Snort and
supporting tools/libs from source.  (In fact, for one box I had to rebuild
the kernel to allow support for the 10/100/1000 NIC in the Dell system).

Scott

Scott Fringer                              Shands Healthcare @ U.F.
Network Systems Analyst                        Gainesville, FL