[Snort-users] Re: SnortCenter: Problems with Init Script and SSL

larc larc at ...1187...
Tue Jan 7 02:04:06 EST 2003

Hi,

The error in the boot script is solved in the next version.

The SSL problem is because you are using a curl version >7.9, from version 7.10 curl try to check to cert with a CA. I fixed this also in the next version, so for now downgrade to curl 7.9.x

If someone is interested in the SnortCenter 1.0 beta, I can send you the URL to download it.

Regards,
Stefan Dens